Saturday, May 12, 2012

In Loving memory of my Tiya Gracia Natividad



My Tiya gracia

I close my eyes as I wipe a tear.
I just keep wishing you were still here.
I will hold all the memories deep in my heart.
Through these memories will never part.

I close my eyes as I wipe a tear.
I just keep wishing this pain would disappear.
I didn’t get the chance to say my last good-bye.
   I just didn’t think you could ever die.

  I close my eyes as I wipe a tear.
All of your love I will always hold near.
In my heart and my mind I will never be alone.
  When my time comes......
  I will meet you in heaven!
 WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!


                                                                                                                             c/o © Joan C. Johnson

Tiya gracia passed away from a courageous battle with ovary cancer. She passed on her 71st birthday, a few days ago. It is so hard to say goodbye. I don't know how long it will take for this pain to go away. I know now she is in a better place and free for pain. She will be missed by so many people as she had touched so many peoples lives.Tiya Gracia, if you are looking down from heaven above, please know that I love you and miss you so very much. Rest in peace......


Ic Sajul while watching the tribute video of tiya gracia 




Tsa Saleng tears in heaven...
its hard to say goodbye!

WHEN MY TIME COMES TIYA WE WILL MEET AGAIN




No comments:

Post a Comment