Sunday, April 29, 2012

Only P399 instead of P2 800 for Intensive Underarm Whitening Peel

kung matagal ka ng namumroblema sa kilikili mong maitim buy this voucher you can sked agad your session! Im selling my voucher i bought from cashcash pinoy.. di ko na kasi to magagamit.. sayang naman valid to hanggang oct 9 2012 Only P399 instead of P2,800 for Intensive Underarm Whitening Peel Read more: http://everythinginbudget.blogspot.com/2012/03/ysa-skin-body-experts-86-off-body.html#ixzz1tU8eNK8C 2 sessions to sa ysa clinic .. i can give you the voucher taz xerox copy of my id.. then authorization letter magagamit nyo na to.. sayang naman! 8429841 you can call ysa clinic para maconfirm ok? thnx alabang branch to! txt me 09237382605 or call 8386512.. this post will be deleted if sold na! tnx

we can arrange the location near your place importante papayag yung branch na malapit sa inyo.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;)
    armpit whitening

    ReplyDelete